Tuesday 23 October 2012

Release!

As promised, 4 days early, Our Congratulation to my brother's wedding and Halloween Release!

                              Advent of Snow White of the Hell V.5 C.19
Read it now on MangaFox!

*If not seen, It will be shortly released in Mangafox until it gets it's approval.
*Since we do not have alot of staff or projects, This "event" will just have 1 release and website update :(
Also, you will see that it was divided into 4 parts. (5 Pages each)
Because when I upload an big file(19 pages isn't even big...), it slows downs my whole house's internet and my brother gets angry with me -_-... If only he could just wait 10 minutes :P...
Anywho, So I hope everyone enjoys the chapter release! :D
And hope you won't mind about the 5 pages each :O
*Has now been updated to 2 parts! ^_^ Enjoy!
*This is why I need "Manga Releasers". Apply in the Recruitment tab! :)

As you may or may not know, Our website will be updated! By that, I mean i will be changing the background images and other images. But the template (middle area) will be the same.
The estimated time I will receive everything and update the website is on Monday/October/29/2012'
Also, If you are lucky, you will be seeing parts of the website updates when I test them out :).

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment